Monday, January 28, 2013

Studio Gear Matte Foundation (liquid) & Invisible Pressed Powder



I was looking for a new foundation in Ulta and I asked the lil woman for help because I can never decide if I like a foundation or not. She showed me a few different brands and I wasn’t feeling any of them. Then I told her I had more sensitive skin and she brought me to the Studio Gear brand. She explained how it was great for sensitive skin because it was made for people with rosacea. I decided why not. If I didn’t like it in a week I could always return it. But, it didn’t irritate my skin. So many foundations will make me break out or make my skin just feel weird. 
Liquid
I like it. It’s not my favorite ever or a holy grail foundation, but it does its job. It’s a medium to full coverage. I use half a pump, then if I need more coverage will use a little more. It works fine with my oily/combination skin. I use it with just a normal foundation brush and then sometimes blend it out with a flat top kabuki brush or stippling brush.
Powder
On days when I don’t feel like using a liquid foundation or am too lazy to spend more than 5 minutes on my makeup I use this powder. It has enough coverage to even out my skin tone. But if I have really dark circles, acne, or any red areas I use concealer and then the powder over it. I love it so much. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth, not gross and cakey like some other powders have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment