Sunday, January 13, 2013

Clarisonic Mia 2


I always wanted to try the Clarisonic since I’ve heard everyone rave about it. When I was in school (to be an esthetician) the teachers would always have good things to say about it. I would read blog post reviews and watch product review videos on youtube about it. Nobody ever had a bad thing to say. I finally got the pink one at Ulta in July 2012. I love it! My skin always feels so nice and soft after I use it. It just had this clean feeling that you can’t get with washing your face normally. The only bad thing was I broke out a little bit, but it wasn’t too bad. After about two or three weeks my face got use to it. I only use it at night. I’ll use it for one minute on my face and then another minute on my neck because my neck needs to be clean too. I would recommend everyone to try this at least once because it’ll change everyone’s life. It’s that good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment