Saturday, October 27, 2012

Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes




I was in Ulta and I saw this mascara. I knew I had to try it because it had a cheetah print design on it. I got the waterproof one because I don’t have any waterproof mascara at the moment. It’s an average mascara. I wouldn’t say I love the mascara itself, but I do love the packaging. It has a curved wand/brush which is okay. I’m not a huge fan of curved brushes, but I don’t hate them. It had a lot thicker consistency than the Maybelline Mega Plush Volum’ Express Mascara. I prefer using this one on my bottom lashes because it does lengthen and voluminize, but not enough for my top lashes. I think everyone should give it a try. And if you don’t like it at least it’s cute to have in your makeup collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment