Monday, October 1, 2012

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review


I love this eye makeup remover. I have used so many different types. I always have to use the brand names ones that are more expensive. Most of the drugstore ones end up getting in my eye and burning my eyeballs. Pretty much every time I use eye makeup remover to take off mascara and eyeliner it gets in my eyes. Because let’s face it, I’m not a careful person. The drugstore ones always burn my eyes. My eyeballs feel like a mixture of being on fire and someone squirting lemon juice in them. Then my eyes are bloodshot the next day and that’s just not a hot look for anyone, especially me. I have sampled a lot of the higher end ones, but I never fell in love with any of them. I fell in lust with a few, but it wasn’t true love. I decided to try the Sephora one because I love Sephora. I love the store, the brand, just everything. It makes me happy. This stuff gets everything off so easily. I don’t have to scrub my eyes and rip out my eyelashes to try to get every last bit of mascara and eyeliner off. And the best part about it was when I got it in my eyes it didn’t burn. I have not used an eye makeup remover as amazing as this one. And it’s not expensive either ! It was like $6 just for the smallest size, which is like how much the drugstore ones cost! I just love it and think everyone and their mother needs to try it out. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment