Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Must Have Items When I’m Doing Makeup




Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray in Sea Island Cotton
The most important thing to me is having hand sanitizer. My favorite is the spray one in Sea Island Cotton scent. I need to have clean hands when doing makeup. The scent also makes my hands smell really fresh and clean, but is not over bearing.  Not only are my hands all up in my face or someone else’s face, but I use the back of my hand as a palette. I will use it to mix foundations, concealers, cream blushes, to swatch products and whatever else my heart desires.

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
This is amazing. I always make sure I have this around. Sometimes I will still have on a little makeup from earlier or I didn’t get all of my eyeliner off the night before. Then sometimes when I’m halfway done I decide I don’t like what’s happening and need to start over. I love using it on a qtip and making a sharp dramatic line instead of having a really blended out eye look. I use it on the pointed qtips to fix my winged eyeliner.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
I really like this product. I always keep it with me incase I do a full face of makeup and need a setting spray. Once I’m done with my makeup I just spray about four times and then I’m done. It’s great to use during the day to make sure your makeup doesn’t sweat off because that’s never a good look. I love to use it as a primer if I either run out or cannot find my normal primer.

Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm
I love love love this lip calm. I have super chapped lips and this feels like heaven on them. It’s really creamy and thick. I put it on before I start to do my make up. Then when I go to do my lipstick I wipe it off and put on some EOS lip balm and then whatever lipstick I decide for that day. I also put it on my lips at night if I feel like they are dry and chapped. Then by the morning they feel amazing.

Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner
I love to experiment with different types of eye shadows: dark, shimmer, matte, bright, colorful. I don’t have an unlimited supply of make up brushes so I have to clean them if I use an intense color like a bright blue, dark green, or some type of dark smokey color. This is a great product to have just in case you don’t have time to do a deep brush cleaning, but need to get them clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment