Monday, October 1, 2012

Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water Review


When I first heard about cleansing water I was so confused. I just didn’t understand. Was it suppose to be like a make up remover wipe where you use it before you wash your face at night to make sure you get all of the make up off? Or as a refresher, like after the gym or in place of a toner or astringent? I asked my friend Kelly what exactly cleansing water was and she tried to explain it, but it just didn’t click in my head what she was trying to say. I googled and read about the different brands with them. All of them said they were a no rinse cleanser for sensitive skin. I decided to try out the Sephora brand one because I have never had a problem with any of their skin products. I keep one in my gym bag for right after I work out. I personally don’t like using it at night on days that I wear make up because I feel like it doesn’t remove my makeup completely. But, I use it at night on the days I don’t wear makeup. My favorite time to use it is in the morning before school. I normally don’t have a lot of time in the morning to get ready and this is so easy to use. I just pour it on a cotton ball, rub it on my face, then put on all of my other skin care stuff. I feel refreshed whenever I use it. It’s really hydrating too. Sometimes when I use face wipes my face feels a little tight after and this doesn’t make my face feel tight at all. It’s an amazing product. I love love love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment