Thursday, October 25, 2012

Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum’ Express Mascara Review




I saw this in Target and it was under $6 so I thought why not. Maybelline normally has decent mascara. I used this a few times. I hate it. It doesn’t give any volume to your lashes. It makes them a little longer but not really any different than any other mascara. I am very disappointed because I thought this was going to be a good or at least decent mascara. I dislike everything about this product, except the packaging. I tried to take a picture from like two feet away and you couldn’t tell I had eyelashes. It looks as if I have a full face of makeup but forgot to put on my mascara. I tried layering it. I tried putting it on before a volumizing mascara and then putting it on after a volumizing mascara. Nothing worked. It did absolutely nothing. Nobody should get this. It is not worth the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment