Monday, October 1, 2012

Evian Facial Spray Review


When I first saw this it was love at first sight. I live in California, it’s really dry here. Especially compared to Florida where I’m originally from. I thought that this was going to be amazing. Nothing would feel better than a cool little mist whenever my face feels dry. It feels great on a hot summer day but it doesn’t hydrate your skin or anything. It’s not good for your skin. Since it is water it draws the water out of your skin and then evaporates, which causes you to have drier skin. But, it is great if you’re a makeup artist and do photo shoots. I used this for one to help the makeup not look cakey and blend a little easier. I still use it. I keep one of these with me in my beach bag for whenever I go to the pool and need just a little bit of something. It’s not something I recommend anyone to use daily because of how drying it is for your skin. If you want to use something as an instant refresher throughout the day this is not the product for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment