Friday, September 28, 2012

E.L.F. Under Eye Concealer & Highlight Review



I have a love hate relationship with this product. I hate the under eye concealer. But then again I hate most under eye concealers. I get freckles underneath my eyes if I’m outside for even 5 minutes. Most under eye concealers I use either get really cakey or make my freckles look gray. Both of them are really embarrassing to happen. This just didn’t work at all for me. Whenever I would wear it I would have random people tell me that my mascara smudged under my eye. Every time I would go and check in a mirror, see the smudges, and try to rub them off only to realize they was just my freckles. But, I love the highlighter. I use it all the time. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, cupid’s bow, nose, and inner corner of my eyes. I always use a powder highlight over it just to set it. It looks amazing as an inner corner highlight. Whenever I use it and set it with a powder highlight I look more alive and awake. I would repurchase this just for the highlight, it’s that amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment