Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Naked Two Palette Review





I like this product. I cannot really compare it to the Naked palette because the Naked palette is more warm golden undertones while this one has more cool silvery undertones. The eye shadows are really pigmented just like the original Naked. Some are matte and some are shimmery. I feel like Tease is the perfect cool tone crease color. I’m not as in love with it as I am with Naked from the Naked palette. This palette also comes with two highlight shades, one matte and one shimmery. Which the original only had a shimmery highlight.  My favorite look is combining Suspect, Snakebite, and YDK together. Pistol and Verve look amazing together. My favorite color is Snakebite because I feel like it’s the perfect smokey color. I can wear it on my lids, blend a little up into my crease and put a little on my lower lash line. Then bam, it’s done. It’s like a one color smokey eye. Chopper is another one of my favorites from this palette because it’s a great lid or crease color. The only thing I don’t love is how it has a little bit of loose glitter which causes fallout, but that can be easily removed. Overall it’s a great palette and would look amazing on people with more cooler skin tones. I love the packing more on this one than the Naked palette. I feel like it’s a sleek and clean look, which is my favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment