Thursday, September 20, 2012

Make up of The Night September 16th





My dad asked me to go out to dinner with him when he was in LA because I never get to see him. I of course had to say yes. I decided not to do any crazy make up because he’s very blunt. One time I had teal and navy blue ombre type winged eyeliner and he asked what the hell was on my eyes. Ever since then I have tried to not do anything too dramatic or colorful around him. I just did my normal foundation routine, a darker bronzy eye with nude lips. It’s such an easy neutral look. No crazy colors, and it flatters everyone! I just put some Big Sexy Hair Mousse in my hair and scrunched it a little bit. Then I just let it air dry. It was an easy look and took less than 30 minutes to do both hair and make up. Which is one of the most important things for me because I don’t have a lot of free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment