Sunday, September 23, 2012

Easy School Outfit of The Day September 20th





My best friend Amber spent the night before our morning class. We barely got any sleep, like usual and we didn’t have a lot of time to get ready because we needed our Starbucks. I wanted to be as comfy as possible without wearing sweats. I wore a big orange shirt from Express with some gray leggings from Express and my favorite boots from some random store. For my make up I just used the Naked Palette to do an easy eye look with my favorite Bobbi Brown gel liner in black, did my usual foundation routine with a little bit of bronzer and blush, then for my lips mixed Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple and Red Velvet. I love this look because it’s one of the most outfits, yet still looks pulled together enough for school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment