Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Naked Palette Review





This is my favorite palette of all times. It can do whatever look I want. It does natural, dramatic, smokey, simple, seductive, flirty, everything anyone’s heart could possible desire! I love every single one of these colors. Some of them are matte and some are shimmery, but every single one is really pigmented. I sometimes even use Naked or Buck to fill in my eyebrows. Sometimes for school when I don’t have a lot of time I use Sin on my lids, Naked in my crease, Virgin as a brow bone highlight and inner corner highlight. It seriously takes less than a minute. Then sometimes I’ll add a little bit of Buck in my crease to make it a little darker. If I want more of a dramatic daytime look I will have Smog all of my lids and lower lash line, Buck in my crease, Darkhorse in my outer v, and Half Baked as an inner corner highlight. It doesn’t look like why is this girl wearing such dramatic makeup during the day, but more of a dramatic, seductive daytime look.  I love how all of these colors are more warm toned and have more golden undertones. The golden and warm colors compliment my ruddy undertone more than cool colors do. I would really recommend this palette to anyone and everyone. It’s a great staple piece in anyone’s makeup collection. It’s the only eye shadows I take with me whenever I’m going on a trip because it has everything. I am in love with it, I would marry it if I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment