Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nicki Minaj Dance (A$$) Remix Music Video Inspired Look





So recently I was watching some of my favorite Nicki Minaj music videos because I’m pretty much in love with her. I love the make up she was wearing in the song Dance (A$$) Remix with Big Sean. It wasn’t as intense as she normally wears but not your average everyday look. I loved the pale yellows, oranges and little bit of browns. I was inspired from this video to do a yellow, orange, and brown eye look. I used my handy dandy Coastal Sense 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette for my eyes. I lined my eyes with my Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in black. I did my more full coverage foundation routine instead of my usual foundation routine. I contoured my face a little bit with my ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder, and highlighted my face with a little bit of Wet n Wild Mega Glo in shade 345 and one of my Covergirl Blush Trios that I don’t have the name of. Nicki’s skin always looks perfect and beautifully highlighted. On my lips I mixed MAC’s Saint Germain and Pink Nouveau lipsticks then put on NYC clear lip plumper. I feel like this is a really fun every day look. It’s not really overly colorful like some of Nicki’s looks but it’s more dramatic than my everyday looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment