Sunday, September 16, 2012

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara




I saw this on sale at Target one day so of course I decided I couldn’t live without it. I already tried the regular Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara and I liked it, but not enough to repurchase it. At first I hated it. The formula was way too wet. It didn’t make my lashes look full. It only made them look long, which every other mascara can do because I have long eyelashes. I decided to stick it out because maybe after a week my opinion would change. It did. This is my favorite mascara that I have ever used. For everyday use I just apply one coat because that’s all I need. On days I want more dramatic lashes I apply a coat, let it set for 30 to 45 seconds, and then apply another coat. Then they look amazing. I recommend that everyone who wants fabulous lashes try this out at least once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment