Sunday, September 9, 2012

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner Review




Color: Birthday Suit 
I needed a cream eye shadow that I could just apply all over my lid and as a brow bone highlight in the mornings before school. I went to Sephora and found Benefit had cream shadows. I just had to try it. I was debating between Birthday Suit and R.S.V.P. and ended up getting Birthday Suit because R.S.V.P. was sold out. On the first day of school I slept through my alarm and woke up 5 minutes before I was suppose to leave. I brushed my teeth, grabbed some make up and was out the door. I only grabbed this eye shadow, my foundation, blush, and some chapstick. I even forgot mascara. It was okay because this eye shadow saved the day. It make me looked as put together as I possibly could. Since it isn’t a matte shade it also made me look a little more awake and alive. It was so easy to apply I did it while I was driving, well stopped at the red lights. It stayed on all day without a primer. It’s a great shimmer shadow that can be used alone or as a base. I cannot wait to try more of these colors. They’re easy to use and pretty affordable. I would compare them to the Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams, and the Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow. The only difference is that they are more creamier than the Maybelline Shadows. These are defienitely a must have for anyone who likes make up. You can find them on Benefit’s website, at Sephora and Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment