Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick Review

From Left to Right
Great Pink Planet, D'Lilac, Cosmopop
From Left to Right
Great Pink Planet, D'Lilac, Cosmopop

I saw Lime Crime lipsticks at The Makeup Show in LA earlier this year. They had really bright lipsticks, and I’m not one who shies away from bright lipsticks. I had to try a few out. I’m so happy I did because I love love love them. They are really creamy and go on oh so smoothly. My favorite thing about them is how opaque they are. They are super pigmented. They don’t smell bad like some lip products do, but they have a light scent. They have a great variety of colors. They have every color in the rainbow and even a gray and black one! Another thing I love is the packaging. It’s a light purple tube with a unicorn, stars, and Lime Crime written on it in a metallic silver. The three I have are Great Pink Planet, D’Lilac, and Cosmopop. My favorite is Great Pink Planet. I love wearing it when I just do a simple winged eyeliner or even when I do a bold smokey eye. I love wearing D’Lilac when I do my simple winged eyeliner and it even looks amazing when I do a smokey purple eye. I don’t like Cosmopop though. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great color, but it doesn’t work for my skin tone. It would look amazing on someone with a neutral skin tone instead of my ruddy one. But overall these lipsticks are amazing. I would compare the quality to MAC’s lipsticks. You can check out Lime Crime at their web site http://www.limecrimemakeup.com if you are interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment