Monday, September 10, 2012

Make Up of The Day September 10th 2012





Today I went to The International Congress of Esthetics and Spa, Long Beach 2012 for the second day, I decided to do a simple look. I just used the Naked and Naked 2 Palettes to create my eyes. I used my Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner to create a little baby winged liner look. On my face I used Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and my new Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in medium beige. On my cheeks I used this Covergirl blush that I’ve had for like ever that doesn’t have a name anymore. My favorite part of this look was my lips. I used two Revlon Lip Butters, 040 Red Velvet and 035 Candy Apple. I put Red Velvet on more of my corners of my lips but blended it in towards the middle slightly with my pinky finger. Then I put Candy Apple on the center of my lips. This is one of my go to looks if I’m going out because it’s really simple and quick. I have combination skin and get really oily. I used Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil with a big fluffy powder brush on my T zone whenever I saw that I was getting a little shiny and it helped! 

No comments:

Post a Comment