Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DIY Mask for Acne


I love doing those little DIY masks that you read in magazines and see pictures of on Pinterest. My all time favorite one is a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice. Whenever my skin is either breaking out, in desperate need of exfoliation or just feels gross I use this mask. I make sure I get all of my caked on make up off with a make up removing wipe, then wash it with my cleanser and clarisonic to make sure it’s super clean. I get a small little bowl, and pour in an equal amount of baking soda and lemon juice. I mix it up then apply it with a brush. I leave it on until it dries. Then I make sure I take all of it off with water. I always apply a serum and heavy moisturizer after. The next day my face is a lot clearer and just looks healthy. I typically do this at night so then I can just go to bed after I’m done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment