Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hair Masks


My hair always needs extra TLC. It is always getting straightened, curled, teased, put in a messy bun, or a tight ponytail or bun. And on top of that I’m one of those people who washes their hair every single day. As you can tell, I do not take the best care of my hair. Whenever I realize that my hair is looking not so hot I do a deep conditioning treatment. I have three favorite hair masks. I will put grape seed oil all over my dry scalp and hair, then blast it with a blow dryer on a medium heat and put in a towel. I’ll leave it in at least 30 minutes and sometimes over night. I’ll always wash it out and condition it. Then my hair feel so soft , healthy, and just happy. Another hair mask I love is Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle. I am in love with this! It makes my hair feel like the best feeling ever. Whenever I have time for a long shower or bath I just slather it all over my hair and scalp. I’ll leave it in at least 3 minutes, well more like 10 or 15. Then I’ll rinse it out and wash and condition my hair like normal. Sometimes if my ends are looking a little fried from using too much heat on it I will wash, condition, then just add the Aussie Deep Conditioner to my ends for a few minutes. It is my favorite hair product that I’ve ever tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment